View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Apr-05-04, 07:51

Plan: Moderate carbs
Stats: 155/151/145 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 40%

Well unfortuatley not much makes me ill (darn it I wish it DID! lol) although if I eat too much fat in one sitting it will upset me a bit. Pre-low carbing too much carbs or sugar at once would make me feel like I was having a panic attack. Get all sweaty and heart going a hundred miles an hour for about 15 minutes and then I would almost literally pass out. Would actually lay down and fall right asleep for about an hour. Weird.

The lowest I got down to was 139 but my friends said I look unhealthy at that weight. I am muscular so at 139 they said my cheecks were all sunk in and stuff and my hip bones showed through my stretch pants hehe.

Highest I got back up to was, like you, about 160-165, and THAT made me a size 12. Regular dieted back down to about 150 but started overeating again bleh.

So now am at about 152 (I only weigh about once every 2 weeks now cuz I don't wanna know all the time lol) and losing again slowly. I don't do strict Atkins. I modified a plan that suits me better about 30-60 carbs a day depending on what I am doing. If its a day where I will be doing an intense workout I eat higher carb or I get like achey muscles. But I still eat mostly natural, unprocessed foods. No bread (except for an occasional low carb tortilla), rice, sugar, blah blah I get most of my carbs from veggies and dairy (cheese, yogurt)

Sorry you have trouble with meat. I know you probably already know this but maybe cook it a lower temp for longer period of time so it falls apart and is easier to chew up good?

Well good luck. I know we can all do this we just have to hang in there and make it work however we have to.

Oh P.S.... You should start a journal here. I just put dumb stuff in mine that I think is relevant to me but I find it helpful to be able to re-read/add to it throughout the day to keep me on track.