Old Sun, Apr-04-04, 10:55
Slowly I turn

Plan: Atkins restart 3-17-10
Stats: 195.5/170.6/135 Female 5'5
BF:48%/37%/20%
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbeauty
Hi Blondey...I am a slow loser... I have been doing this for 6 weeks... I was letting that scale depress me for the firsr 5 weeks on a constant basis. I was miserable .
Well not anymore. I put the scale away, for starters, and will weigh only once a week(I haven't weighed since last Tuesday) I am focusing on my happiness and how good I feel (because this WOE makes me feel awesome). We have about the same stats...and they say that the less you have to lose the slower it will come off. They consider that we have little to lose... I feel like I need to lose a piano...but regardless...It just takes a little longer for some. I started OWL this week after 5 weeks on induction. I took my measurements day before yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks...it was down...down... down! I think it has a lot to do with my no longer obsessing. Be happy! You deserve that!

I am glad that you have lost some inches..that is great. Yes, we do have about the same stats...and I feel like I could lose a piano too....lol I will continue on with induction for a couple of more weeks and see what happens. I am definitely NOT hungry which is a plus, before, I would be hungry all day...picking, picking, popping....what ever was in my hand...baby snacks..etc. That is gone and that is great. THat is a plus BUT it would be nice to see more results. Dh and I are going on our first vacation alone since I was pregnant with the babies. We are going to Key Largo on April 19th, I was hoping to see a nice loss by then, I still have 15 days so I am sticking with this till then for sure. Maybe I won't look soooo terrible in a bathing suit. Thanks for your encouragement.... I'm glad to see that you pepped up too...I know you were having a tough time of it a week or two ago... Keep up the good work!