View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Apr-03-04, 22:14

Plan: Cyclic Ketogenic Diet (Ti
Stats: 212/149/140 Male 5'7
BF:
Progress: 88%

This isn't a weight loss product... it increases vascularity thus helps bring oxygen to muscles for repair and recovery... i've had gym buddies take NO2 but the pumps usually only last for one bottle... the next bottle, nothing nadda... but the product brought considerable strength gain... kinda expensive though... that's why i'm sticking to a creatine cycle (i'm off cycle till i start bulking in october... cutting right now)

for those wondering what a pump is... when you're doing a bicep curl for example, you see your muscle expanding and contracting... a great pump is when it seems like your muscle looks like it's going to explode (i know, a little exagerated haha) out of your skin! it's a good feeling! you know you're working your muscles when you get good pumps

for those looking for good weight-loss products (thermogenics), try "ripped fuel" by twinlabs... thermogenics increase your metabolism a little... just a little... but if combined with weight training/hiit/cardio, you'll get awesome results check out the exercise forum... helped me shed 60lbs in 7months and i guesstimate gaining 8-10lbs in muscle)