View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Apr-03-04, 21:36

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

hey guys!!

skiing was so much fun today. it was so sunny and warm we were skiing in our tee shirts. the snow was getting VERY slushy though, will probably be my last trip till next season.

hey bawdy.. i think 2 weeks is not enough time to see if something is working. it took me more then that to see my first results with PP. however, 2 weeks is deffinately enough time to know someting is making you feel bad. so i guess it is welcome back to PP!!

elaine...welcome home, glad to hear you are on the mend!!

i have been lacking in my fitday the past couple of days but here is what i ate today:

breakfast--coffee with cream and splenda, square of breakfast casserole.

lunch-- (on the mountain) turkey sandwich (lc bread, mustard, lettuce, cheese, turkey), diet coke, lc crunch bar (genasoy), beef jerky, and an orange.

snack-- 1 scoop of vanilla lc ice cream. (my favorite coffee shop on the mountain is now carrying ice cream(AND they have lc options), today it was so warm we got ice cream instead of coffee)

dinner-- beef, roast with auju (sp?) sauce, salad of lettuce, peppers and cheese with balsamic vinagar dressing.

well, i am off to watch uconn beat duke!! GO HUSKIES!!
(anybody else a college basketball fan? i am a uconn alumni so i gotta root for my team!!)