#6   ^
Old Thu, Nov-01-01, 08:08

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally posted by thin2be
The part I'm having a hard time with is my legs.

Hiyah Lisa. When I started the strength part of my workout a few months ago I noticed a change in how my legs took to it. Like you, I have very muscular legs from working out for years. Usually when I go back to the resistance training I have a few days of afterworkout pain this time I didnt. Turns out that flaxseed oil has a nice side effect:

Quote:
Flax Seed Oil
Flax Seed Oil shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion and increases the body’s production of energy and also increases stamina. It stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat. The dietary essential fatty acids common to Flax Seed Oil are converted by the body to Prostaglandin's (a hormone like substance) which are important for regulating the following: Steroid Production & hormone synthesis.

Just thought I'd share, It might help you out. Also, are you eating anything after your workouts? Protein w/in 45 minutes of a workout is a good idea, either a protein shake or a hard boiled egg.

Nat