View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Apr-03-04, 04:40

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Hi. Sorry your health got worse, but hopefully you'll be feeling great very soon. I read your profile this morning...(which if you notice is very early)...I have been having a hard time sleeping lately. Anyway, I use to be a gymnastics teacher too. I was also an aerobics instructor for about 3 years. I was in the best shape of my life at 35. Well obviously things changed and up until I started this wol I was in the worst shape of my life. Good news...I weighed 148 this morning. Thanks for the recipe. I love beef strog. My cheescake recipe: Crust--roast 1 cup of pecans in butter then grind them finely with 1 tablespoon of Splenda and press into a baking dish where you have melted butter.
Filling-- 1 pkg. creamcheese, 1 cup sour cream, 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, 1 heaping Cup Splenda, 2 teaspoons vanilla. Mix well. Beat 1 cup Dairy Fresh Heavy whipping cream into stiff peaks and fold into the rest of filling mixture. Spread over pecan crust carefully. Refrigerate. About 63 carbs for the whole thing. (Dairy Fresh says it has no carbs) Hope you're feeling better this morning and your day goes well. I won't be writing again until Monday....I'm going out of town. Have a good week end!!