View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Apr-02-04, 17:39

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

If it weren't for this 14 day "carbs under 20" I would be eating my low carb cheesecake tonight. But I will instead eat an egg and my low carb sausage....that'll put me at 20 for the day. I had 19 total yesterday and weighed 149 this morning. Treadmilled for 30 mins. and worked shoulders and arms. Because I didn't work out Monday I had to get it all in today. I'm sore and lovin' it. I am also very happy to be under 150 for 2 days now. Well...I should have said my husband and I are emptynesters. He is low carbing too, and we sort of just fix what we want. I make cheese soup and eat it for 3 days. My foods pretty much are the same all the time. Not alot of variation but I love the stuff I'm eating for now. How do you make the beef stroganoff? You are doing great. I think I will start push-ups and other floor exercises too. I use to do them during commercials. My legs are just pure flab right now....disgusting. I am feeling good about getting the weight off for the first time in years. I'm sorry more people didn't join your challenge, but I'm glad you started it. Have you had a hard time with the smoking? I hope your feeling better. Debbie