#6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-02-04, 09:31

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning

Yesterday's menu:

B- morning starts banana nut cereal, 1/3 cup CCD 2% milk, 2 cups coffee w/H&H splenda

L - 7 chili lime wings w/LC bbq sauce, 2 cups mixed salad greens w/almond accents, lite balsamic vinegar dressing 44oz diet pepsi

S - handful pumpkin seeds
S - 1/3 cup mixed fruit, 1/2 lc tortilla w/1 slice turkey, 1 tsp honey mustard

Gym - 45 minutes elliptical machine (good energy, burned over 400 calories!)

D - stuffed chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli/cauliflower mix w/1.5 tsp butter

S - 1/2 cup morning starts cereal, 1/2 cup CCD milk

Wendy - I think you just need to a take a deep breath and take it one day at a time. You don't have to solve your exercise issues today You are right, there are so many plans and exercise programs out there and it can be very overhelming. The thing is that you have to focus on what will work for you. I decided to look into Southbeach and after doing some research I realize that it isn't for me. It is too low fat and I know I can't handle 3 servings of whole grains (pasta, rice, etc) as these trigger me. As far as exercise, you have to do something that you like. Try different things to see if you like them and the worst thing is that you won't and move on to something else. I tried Ti Chee, wasn't for me. Then I tried yoga and loved it. As for cardio, I used to hate the elliptical machine b/c I couldn't do it for more than 5 minutes and it was embrassing. Then I tried it again and thought it was okay and now I do 45 minutes. Just take it one day at a time

Bawdy - You are right, it is flippin hard! Thank god we have each other to lean on

Orang - Sorry about the fridge, been there and it is no fun Hope you were able to save most of your food. When DH & I went to Vegas last September my DD left the door to freezer in the garage open and needless to say I threw out several hundred dollars worth of frozen food and the clean up was anything but fun.

Elaine - Glad to here you are on the mend Take it easy

Song - Hope you feel better soon

Michele - Glad your presentation went ok