#4   ^
Old Wed, Oct-31-01, 02:31

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%
Talking

Yepp Nat's got a point

It happened to me as well when I celebrated my birthday in the middle of October~.Wow, fancy eating those sweet foods that I have already long lost touch with...Cakes, ice cream. Bet you will even feel guilty eating it....Urgh!!

Whats more, some local foods that have sugar content are also seemingly unpleasant to me. The first time I ever got so sick of sugar! But of coz the consequences of eating those on my birthday meal was really bad. A big stall lasting abt 3 - 4 days.

When I tasted watermelon some wks ago, it tasted so sweet to me, when my family thinks the taste was blunt. Now I can have tea without cream and sugar and still enjoying it. Or even unsweetened soy bean milk (which my bro hates the no-sugar taste)...

and i feel there is no point eating ice cream, or even cakes now... I dont feel pleasant eating them. Though i still have a soft spot for durians....they are creamy and wonderful... but got to eat less of it ......and potatoes

but frankly speaking, even nowadays I cheat during some occasions, it has become a habit for me to eat more protein & less carb among the dishes served. And I love vegetables especially after I begin Atkins (I used to hate some veges).....