View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Mar-30-04, 23:26

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 264/136/146 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress: 108%

I think it might help your to peruse a few journals and take a look at what we eat on a daily basis. I have posted mine daily for over a year and Tracy (Vel's journal) has too. Many others that you might see in this forum have links to their journals as well and keep a daily log. I don't have any Atkins to CAD experience. I just couldn't tolerate Atkins. Always felt bad. I love CAD and though I am a very slow loser, I'm not doing battle with myself everyday. I am finally finding some peace with food.

As for the Mexican dinner......I usually enjoy the chips/salsa...order a fajita and eat the meat and veggies without the tortilla. I skip the beans and rice. Just don't find them much of an addition. Sometimes I have a dessert. That might be the drink for you.

The other thing is that you will be physically unable to eat as much as you mentioned at one meal. You will be too full to finish that much food. Another benefit of CAD. I frequently have a long list of food, but most times I've just had a bit of this and that....not full portions. Ocassionally we all push it a bit, but not on a regular basis. I just fix dinner and eat. It's truly wonderful.

Good luck,
Deb