View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-01, 17:10

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 147/128/118 Female 5'3''
BF:?/18/17
Progress: 66%
Default Excruciatingly Slow

My weight (oops, I mean fat) loss, that is.

I have about 9-10 more lbs to lose but it seems to be taking forever.

Of course, I know the mantra: at least I'm not gaining, your body didn't gain weight at a constant pace, etc.

I really appreciate LC Sponge's comments because I too have found that by keeping careful track of my weight (morning and evening every day) I can see minute changes in my weight and it IS fluctuating downward albiet it is soooo much slower that I would like.

Not seeing a lot of changes in inches but I think that is because I am so close to goal. Most of the excess fat that I would like to see disappear is right on my belly. I don't think it will completely disappear because I have read that women who've been pregnant will often deposit fat on their abdomen which is notoriously hard to get rid of afterwards. Well, I guess I have had four little fat deposits and I never had a flat stomach to begin with! I don't expect to end up with a flat stomach I never had, I just want to get back into my old clothes again. The pants fit in the bum and legs (with room to spare) and even the waist, it's just that little ol' pot belly getting in the way. GRRRRR!

Still, like LC, I am sticking with the program because I know that eventually my body just have to give in and let some more of that fat go