#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-30-04, 15:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 142/133/120 Female 5' 5"
BF:22%
Progress: 41%
Unhappy What else is there???

I've been trying to do induction for probably three weeks. For two of three weeks, I was completely strict & followed the plan to a T!!! (Let me insert here that I maybe lost 5 pounds, give or take) Well, I fell off the wagon last Saturday with alcohol, a Big Mac, and some McDonald's fries. Somehow I managed to gain 2 - 3 pounds and it hasn't budged! Sunday I was right back on induction and have remained there since. So feeling like a complete failure at my second attempt with Atkins, does anybody know of another diet plan where I might actually see some results? I know the alcohol, Big Mac & fries were bad but for the extremely strict two weeks before that, I wasn't really seeing anything happen. I guess I am getting frustrated at this point because this diet consumes my life! I have a scale in the kitchen, constantly grocery shop, stress about lunch when I have to go to the hospital to work as opposed to being at home, visit fitday three or four times a day, count carbs, count calories, take vitamins.....ummm.....I think this list is endless. I just need something that isn't so time/life consuming! If this is Atkin's WAY OF LIVING.....I think I'm ready to escape prison now! I really don't know if I can go on like this!!! Can somebody help me PLEASE!!!
Sponsored Links