Old Mon, Mar-29-04, 21:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/210/145 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default Glad I found you!!!

Hi jun keater:

Well I was so glad to hear from you. Sounds like this FAT FAST needs lots of determination. I am going to start tomorrow morning. I am going to do it for the four days and then switch to the next step. Is that what you are planning on doing? Surprised to hear you are hungry. Dr. A seemed to think you wouldn't be with all the fat one eats. Mind you there isn't a whole lot of food. Have you tried the whipping cream and sugar free maple syrup? Not much choices but I guess it is so restrictive so it will shock your body into losing. Have you been struggling with losing also? I'm just in such a rut and I need something to keep me focused because I don't want to cheat and blow what I have lost so far. I did that at Christmas and it takes so long to get remotivated. So I will percervere and do whatever it takes to get myself in the losing mode once again.

We will have to keep in touch and let each other know how we are making out on the FF. I wish you luck and remember it is only for 4-5 days. Thats not even a week. WE CAN DO THIS!!! Thanks for dropping by and glad to know I am not alone out there. Hope to hear from you soon.

Marilyn