View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Mar-29-04, 18:18

Plan: CALP to goal/now my plan
Stats: 188/160/155 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 85%

Cathos--Do you have Publix in VA? My grandson lives in W V, and I think they have them there. Anyway--that's the only place that I've found the Hood so far (and I've checked 3 different WMarts and 2 Krogers).. Snagged their last 2 cups--so I guess I'll have to talk to the manager, if I want to keep it coming.. Also--I found Blue Bunny Carb Count today--5g per cup, but the fat is higher... Haven't tried it yet.. Have you tried adding a couple of fresh berries to your yogurt cup? Oh my goodness--it's the best!!! I had it for rm dessert last night, and was in heaven.. (LadyBelle--can you tell that I like it a ton, too?)..
I think the getting close to goal thing is probably right.. It's hard to stop bouncing, but I MEAN to do it, or else!!! Only two lousy pounds, but they seem to be the hardest two.... I've been wondering if I am somehow subconciously sabotaging myself lately? I'm going to keep plugging away at it though--it's got to happen sometime... And--sending those good wishes right back at ya'...