View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-29-04, 06:51

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 255/230/140 Female 5'6
BF:63%
Progress: 22%

Good Morning

Bawdy, AC and Lissette......I know what you mean about the friend thing!! I have been a net addict for almost 10 years now........I was on AOL when it was 3 bucks a hour Many of my friends are out of state, and I have met several through this medium. My co-workers I am sure think I am a tad strange! As bad as it sounds, I just don't have a lot of time to be social. I commute an hour a day, plus I do school online, so it doesn't leave much time to socialize. This is it for me for the most part.

As for country vs. city living, I have been a city girl all my life. I was born/raised in Seattle, and married a navy guy and moved to the Bay Area for 4 years, San Diego for 8, and now we are in Norfolk, Va for the last 5. I would love to live in a more rural area......as long as it was within an hour from civilization I like my malls and good places to eat!! My DH is retired now from the navy and not happy with his current job.....the make him travel way too much at with little notice. He is looking in the Detroit area, which is where he is from. Another big city

Bawdy, I heard Maine is very nice. DH was in Bath for a year while one of his ships was being built. I honestly would not mind living in the Northeast.

Well I ramble on!!

Have a good day all!

Robin