Old Sun, Oct-28-01, 12:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/194/130
BF:
Progress: 20%
Question Hi, newbie here with a question

Hello everyone! My name is Angie and here's some info on me:
At 24 yrs. old and 5"7 I currently weigh 210 lbs. and wear bet. a size 16-18. I have been struggling with my weight since high school. After graduating I weighed approx. 165 and wore a size 14. Soon after, I dieted and exercised like crazy to lose 35 lbs. I felt better than ever, but stress and depression helped my weight creep back up and then some! Since then I've tried every diet imaginable to no avail. I would lose some weight initially, but when I stopped it would all come back plus more . This past summer I did manage to lose 15 lbs., but the diet was too restrictive (less than 1000 calories/day), and since then I've gained it all back plus an add'l 10 lbs. I'm so frustrated!!
I had previously read the New Diet Revolution, but was skeptical about it, until I stumbled across this site. It has inspired me to give it a go, and I truly believe that this is the WOL for me! Today is my first day and I am very excited. Now, here's my question:
Would it be possible for me to lose 40 lbs. by X-Mas by LCing? I realize that this may seem extreme, but I am desperate to look better and feel good about myself during that time (especially when seeing family I haven't seen in a long time). I remember being 170, and even at that weight I still received many compliments because I tend to carry my weight pretty well (until now, that is!). I am young and healthy, so I'm hoping that these would be advantages in helping me to shed these lbs. quickly. I'm sorry for such a long post, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!
Oh, BTW, if I did it right, I've attached a pic of me at 130 (my goal). It's only an upper body shot, but it still helps to keep me motivated whenever I look at it .
Sponsored Links