Thread: Bad Choices
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-04, 19:07

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 417/213/117 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 68%

I have really been through this phase too. I HIGHLY recommend going out and spending some serious dough on yourself. When I got to a point of really needing some serious motivation I bought this thing called Lipo in a box. It is like the body shaper to end all body shapers. Whatever weight you lost it makes it look like double. Now when I was 100 pounds overweight looking like a 24 instead of a 26 didn't seem to make a difference. But the difference between a 14 and an 18 is pretty grand. I put that on and then went to trying on clothes at the department store. Just seeing what you can fit into is a high. You don't even have to buy it. I did however go to Value Village which is a consignment store around here and every nice thing there that I could fit into I bought. Then I got my hair done and my nails done. My husband had no choice but to compliment me then. (Part of the compliment dept could be jealousy or fear on dh's part at seeing you succeed) He just may be a little afraid of the new you!!!!! But treat yourself. Dress yourself up. When you look in the mirror and see yourself looking thinner you will be remotivated and it won't matter if anyone says a darn thing to you. That is all the support you need staring back at you.