View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-04, 15:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270.5/215/180 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 61%
Unhappy Bad Choices

I am not going to say I cheated, because that would mean I am dieting. I really don't feel like I have been on a diet the last 11 weeks. It really has been a WOE.
I have been following modified induction for 9 weeks and have done very well and not made any bad choices until today…
Today I consciously ate a piece of turtle cheesecake, some cadbury eggs and fries with ketchup.
I wasn't craving it, it did not taste exceptionally good...I feel I could easily have
made some low carb choices substituting that crap.

I just felt like so what…

I have really felt in the dumps the last few weeks as I have not been getting any support from my dh. I get more support from friends and people at work and it is starting to tick me off.
I can’t even talk to him about it because I feel if I have to ask for his support or a compliment....I don’t want it as it would not be sincere.
I tried talking about it once with him and I ended up mad for days !(recorded in my journal)

I am a little worried that I am not feeling guilty about what I ate today, I hope this means that I will climb back up and get right back on track again..

What I do appreciate is that I can come here, be honest and say what I feel and receive sincere support and good advice.

Wish me luck on getting back on track and thanks for listening!
Sponsored Links