View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-04, 15:05
3 Days at a Time

Plan: OWL
Stats: 150/150/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 16%

The first time I tried this I was all for no weighing. No weighing me! No weighing food! No weighing anything! Be free!

As you can see, I joined the forum in July of 2002. All of my weight loss has been in the last 3 months, most of it in the last two weeks.

I have a habit of not facing my problems. I do it with my checking account too--if I know it's low, I figure if I don't look, I won't worry. Same with my weight. Same with a lot of things.

I don't let myself freak out if my weight goes up and down. I weigh myself in the morning and record that weight. Sure, I can jump on the scale all I want all day, but usually my weight swings up a pound or two during the day and swings back down in the evening.

I do a lot of weight training, because I was once a pretty buff girl and would like to be that again. If my clothing starts getting loose while the scale stays the same, then I'll know that I'm making progress. But I need to make myself accountable for everything I do. I've tried not doing it, and it just didnt't work.

Which reminds me. I should check my checking account. *sighs* Not nearly as fun as the scale lately.