View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-04, 12:07

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good sunday morning everyone!!!

i went to a partylite party yesterday afternoon. the first time i was ever at one of those. (although i seem to remember going to a tupperware one with my mom when i was a kid). it turned out the the person that hosted it would win a prize if so many people booked parties of their own. so i did. my bf's mom wanted to go with me yesterday but coudn't. i asked the lady what would happen if i booked a party and only 1 person showed up (the bf's mom) and she said that's ok. i do like candles, so what the heck!!!(so anybody want to come??) when i get to thinking about it, i am really lacking in the friend department. i have a bunch throughout the states, but not very many locally!! i am going to have to do something about that.......just don't know what yet...

Dawn--about the carbblockers, i agreee with what was already said:
Quote:
There is no magic pill in a bottle
i would skip it and do like bawdy said and block the carbs from entering your mouth in the first place....

Ellie-- what movie did you see? the bf and i go to the movies pretty regularly, one of the few things we do as a "date".

Kat--have a good trip!!

i like the "country life" also. i am upset because i live on a dead-end street and there is a pasture next to me (3acres). well the pasture is for sale and the people that want to buy it are trying to re-zone it so they can build 15 yes that is right 15 houses on it!!!! so much for my quiet, dead end house with fields all around it. (out plot is about 1 acre)

Bawdy-- i find it ammusing every time i hear you talk about where you live. just think, every year i fly 3,000 miles just to vacation in the next town over from you!!!! and "going into town" for us is the wallmart in your town!!!! hehe

have a great sunday everybody!!!!!