View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-04, 11:49

Plan: Atkins, now South Beach
Stats: 165/140.6/129 Female 5,1
BF:
Progress: 68%

I couldnt agree more with Lynda and Liz

Right now, I īm coming back from a weird, unknown and confortable place to stay regarding weight loss. After months of having it like a priority in my life, I have been experienced a kind of detachment about it. Suddenly, I didnīt feel fat anymore and a cheat was not longer a cheat. I didnīt go completely off of plan but I ate a piece of chocolate cake here, a pecan pie there, 2 or 3 spoons of ice cream, some whole grains...and even bread. The interesting thing is that I didnīt live it like cheats just like special ocasions...and the amazing part of it is that I have been able for the first time in my life to mantain my weight naturally.
HOWEVER, I weighted myself every single day... The difference was that I was not expecting a new low and I didnt get crazy about 2 or 3 pounds up. After a month of this kind of "maintenance mode", last friday I saw 140 again in my scale...that was enough to leave that confortable place and be aware again (Iīm 136 this morning) and it even motivated me to make an extra effort to drop those last elusive pounds...BTW, I hadnt feel ithe extra pounds in my cloth...

As Liz, I got to 170 (in my petite 5,1) while not weighting and as she, I will never ever make that mistake again.