View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-04, 10:57

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

I haven't been using fitday the past few days but I am sure I am ok calorie wise. Friday was a bit high for dinner as I had my beloved chicken wings which while awesome are high in calories

Yesterday's menu:
B - 2 eggs over easy in tsp butter, 2 oz lean ham, 1 slice lc cinnamon bread toasted w/tsp butter, 1 mug coffee w/H&H splenda

Gym - 45 minutes elliptical machine, 10 min abs

L - 1 cup keto flakes w/ 3/4 cup CCD 2% milk

S - String cheese, very small serving fresh fruit salad (melon, pineapple, grapes)

D - JITB (they were out of my salad!) grilled sourdough chicken club sandwich minus the bun and mayo, diet pepsi

Movies - 2 small slim jims, diet coke, 4 handfuls of DD's popcorn

Came home - 4 large stawberries sliced w/3 oz vanilla dannon L&F yogurt

Late night - 1 kondike low carb ice cream sandwich

I knew I shouldn't have had the popcorn but was still hungry from dinner I did use much self control to eat the small amount that I did but still not the best choice.

I was watching discovery health this am and they were following serveral dieters on different plans. The one that caught my eye was a lady who had been taking ehpedra diet pills for several years but decided to stop for health reasons. She over the course of a few weeks she had gained 8 pounds even while watching what she was eating.

Wendy - Have a great time!! LOL....I enjoyed your comment about the weather Clearly you have never been here in August Actually the locals here look foward to heat because it means that our 100,000+ winter vistors have gone back home I am one of them

Bawdy & Shelly - Hope you had a wounderful birthday!

Orang - Still sending prayers your way

Dawn - Here my take on carb blockers.....There is no magic pill in a bottle that will ever make it okay to eat high calorie/high carb foods without ill effects. Nor will these pills make eating refined flours and sugars more healthy. There is just no easy way, it takes discipline and hard work to lose and maintain weight. We all hope to find an easy way out and there just isn't one.

Praying for Elaine We miss you and hope you are up and about soon