#12   ^
Old Sat, Mar-27-04, 21:09
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

To all the birthday girls:

Goofy grins--we have had a messy day w/keeping dates str8!! WAIT til daylight saving time kicks in.. we will ROCK!

Song of the day was by Cher! I believe! LOUD! Then Sting-Desert Rose...then Clocks by Coldplay.......Then it was rainforest and dolphin music all day at the office along with some windshimes and my water fountain bubbling.

Lissette, I am from dairy country in northern ny before moving here to GA.. I will be honest, dh loves calves and cows and farms.. I on the other hand...um.. dislike the whole barn poopie thing. Looks nice from a distance, and looks nice in a picture.. LOL.. but.. um.. the odor that accompanies it ( lived next to farms too!) tends to make my nose curl.... and other things.. ha ha.. I remember having a bunch of foreign exchange students come to our h.s... ( which again, was BETWEEN 3 farms!) And taking them on a tour of a local dairy farm. I think every cow lifted its tail as I walked past it.. ( blech.. LOL)

:::Sending warm thoughts and energy to you Orang--keep taking nice big deep breaths.. and get some fresh air to help keep your sanity!:::::::

Bawdy-your poor Dh.. ice is best for initial injuries.

Aci-you hang on to that 199-er!! YEAH!!!! GO GIRLIE!

Gosh that sounded so CB'ish..didnt it.. breaker breaker 19.. got yer ears on?