View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Oct-27-01, 18:13

Plan: My own (based on a compil
Stats: 333/260/224 Male 73 ins
BF:
Progress: 67%

Hi Pally,

Only two things to add to that. Firstly, Fat Mobilizing Substance (whose presence is indicated by the presence of ketosis) can start being produced as little as 6 hours after the commencement of a low-carb way of eating. This could explain why you "aleady feel good", and have "so quickly reversed the weight gain".

Secon point is this. Officially, British cheese contains no carbs ( although I still think cheese has to be treated with some circumspection. It should not make any difference that you eat a lot of cheese (I do so myself, as well). But, having said that, I have found cheese, taken in combination with some other foods, can stifle weight loss. This seems to vary from person to person, so it is not worth reciting a list: it would probably be wrong for you. So the final answer is this. Go ahead and eat cheese without restraint. If you find weight loss is not going as planned on the days that you do so, check out the cheese, and maybe the combination of foods you are eating it with.

Let me know if you need more detail about how to do this.

Andy