View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-27-04, 07:45

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Bawdy, I just responded in your journal, but I'll add some additional thoughts here. You CAN have as much as you want to eat in that but, BUT it must also be balanced. That is the key. You can physically only eat so much in that time period, especially if 2/3 of it is meat and veggies. So I think each of those people are correct, in their own way. If you can only eat a small piece of chicken and 1 c. of veggies, you won't be able to eat much in terms of carbs.

Lissette, Nope, my BF is not coming with me. I am going to visit my best friend. My BF is going to take me to the airport, however, which is cool. Tonight my sister is in town and my family and BF are going to go out to eat. I've suggested Melting Pot, which is an extraordinarily expensive (and heavenly) fondue restaurant, but we'll see if my dad goes for that. I've said it's a celebration b/c my sis has now heard from two pharmacy programs that she's been accepted (University of Kentucky and Cincinnati). She's only waiting on University of Arizona, where she really wants to go, but my parents don't agree on that one. Well, I gotta go shower and start packing. Have a good day!