View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Mar-27-04, 07:17

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Songberrie, get some sleep. Tuesday, March 27? Not quite!

This is Day 7 of CAD, and although I feel like I'm losing, the scale is the same this morning, 165. My face is definitely thinner, and my slacks feel larger. I'm retaining water big time, though. My rings haven't come off in days.

I'm going to make some changes this week (see journal for details) and hoping to see the scale move next week. This being my first week, I indulged in things I thought I had been craving -- mostly flaky dinner rolls, and last night I had corn muffins. Know what? They're not as good as I had imagined. The thrill is gone, as they say!

The book finally arrived, so I think I'll hunker down today and read it. You really get some conflicting ideas by just reading posts. One time I'll read that you can have anything you darn well please at your reward meal, and other times I read it has to be equal amounts of protein, good carb, treat. Then this morning I just read something about a half portion of that treat. I need to read the book to get the real scoop.

So that's it for now. Catch you all later! I'll be popping in from time to time.