View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 13:47

Plan: Celiac Disease
Stats: 215/190/115 Female 5'3
BF:35/?/10
Progress: 25%
Talking Hello! New to LC and Forum

Good afternoon! I'm new to LC, only been doing it for about a month, lost 13 pounds so far. I am using the Atkins plan. I love it! My blood sugar is finally under control, down to 104 for the first time in a year! I have all kinds of energy that I still don't know what to do with.
Don't exercise real regular, but now that the weather is nice I will be walking my dog every night. I live across the street from the University of New Mexico and they have a beautiful campus to walk on. We walk over to the duck pond and back usually.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you! I have been reading many of your posts for the last week. I found you by accident while searching the string " sick and tired of being fat". Whoops, I wanted to make the little smiley face appear but I don't think that I am doing it right.
I have hit a stall at 191, have been stuck there for 2 weeks. I am hoping drinking more water and starting a walking program will get me past that....
Several years ago I lost 50 pounds just by walking and cutting down portions, but then stalled until I decided to do Atkins this last month. I have been grateful to have found Atkins, it has been a miracle for me.
During my spare time I work with clay, making pots, bowls and sculpture pieces and beads. I would love to hear from anyone who is also a potter or sculpturer. (Sp?)
Sponsored Links