View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 12:05
RockerChik

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Hi, Kristine. No, I have found the LC forum to be a really great place that I try to visit every time I'm online. Of course, I realized that any type of thread concerning PETA had the potential of becoming explosive here in the war zone. I almost didn't come into this thread because I wasn't sure it would be worth it, and a few times I have questioned myself; "Why do I keep writing back on this thread? It's like banging my head against the wall. I'm waaay out-numbered here". But then I feel compelled to respond and be understood, and so I do. But I do recognize the fact that being understood here is proving to be more and more fruitless. As far as alot of you are concerned, I'M standing out infront of your kids' schools passin' out blood buckets. Simply not the case. There are gray areas in all situations as opposed to strictly black or white.

Anyhow, before I responded, this thread was pretty much everybody patting eachother on the back and responding similarly: "Those stupid freaks! I'll kick their butts if I see them! If they come near my kid I'll shove things up their you-know-what! (Hey, nice one! Real sweet! Now THAT'S what I call teachin' yer kids to make nice!) I'll force-feed those freaks greasy drumsticks after I beat them with it!" Etc., etc.

Do you know what I'm saying??? So I decided to shake things up a little bit from the other side of the fence. And I'm neither a terrorist or a freak. I'm just a staunch supporter of animal rights and a fairly recent convert to a non-meat-eating lifestyle. And I mouth off occasionally.

Anyhow, I think that's all I have to say about this, but who knows. Right now, I'm too sick to my stomach after seeing Bushie's little "funny" videotape on the news, mocking his endless search..."Where are them dang weaons of mass destruction? They just GOTS to be around here somewhere!" Am I the only person who finds this the most repulsive thing they've ever seen a president do?!!?!?!?? At a time like this?!?!? Can I ask you why this man is still in office at this moment?!?!?!?