#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 06:18
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Protein Power Pals - Friday - March 26

Good Morning everyone.. I hope you are all doing wonderful! I just wanted to pop in really quick.. I have a busy day today.. my training went well yesterday, and I am chomping at the bit to start.. Its going to be fun, I hadnt realized how much I missed doing things like this, and rising to the challenge.. so..it will be fun I think, and profitable! Which is always a GOOD thing!

Dh and I went to the dealer to swap in his car... and just off chance, asked what they would give us for the vw bug...... thinking. .we will prob just have to wait the 20 more months we own on it... no biggie really.

We both walked out of there w/ new vehicles.. GET OUT HUH? CAR AZY!

He got a 2004 ford ranger p/u and I got a 2004 ford escape. Mine is here in my drive..his is scheduled for pick up today..

Still feels surreal.... like we won the jackpot or something..remind me of that feeling when I write the car notes.. but we are paying only a little bit more for having the 2 loans, compared to the higher interest rate we had on the beetle. so overall, we are kind of saving money if that makes sense!
I got the fire red pearl..it kind of looks cinnamonny to me...

Um.. I guess this would be my reward for getting off of insulin?

Sponsored Links