View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 04:28
Registered Member

Plan: ckd 24 hr carb up
Stats: 240/234/? Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 5%

I think it is a rare person that has succeed through a diet without doubts, fears, and just plain oopses. This is the reason a support forum exists.

I suggest that you both try measuring yourselves. Weight can fluctuate for so many reasons (especially for women). I pick one day a week and measure myself. For often I don't lose numbers on the scale, but I lose them in my measurements. I know it may seem odd if you aren't actively working on strength training to gain muscle.....but you actually will. Although those results may not be as dramatic as they would with more extensive training, it is very motivating to see a half an inch disappear here and there.

With your measurements I would suggest doing several spots as sometimes the inches come off in one and not the others. I personally do:

wrist, forearm, upper arm, neck, chest, bust, waist, hip, thigh, calf, and ankle.

I think if you try this, you will find that you are indeed right on track with your diet! Don't give up! And might I also suggest that you peek in on the other diet forums on here and do some research before quitting completely. Many times, another plan might suit someone better, but they don't give them a chance. I wish you good luck and please come back for support! Surely there will always be someone who can share your experiences and aid you with a solution.