View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Thu, Mar-25-04, 17:05

Plan: southbeach
Stats: 190/190/135 Female 5'0
BF:not sure
Progress: 0%

I think I followed the induction pretty good. I do need to boost my water, less diet cokes. More or Less I'm afraid to add more than 20 carbs..Though sometimes when I eat the fats and required salad/veggies..I still find that I'm under 20 carbs. So I try to add some more carbs.( Induction carbs)SO which leads me to my point..I think everyones body is different and different things make them stall. I was comparing myself to everyone in the beginnig. I cut my cheese intake down to 1 to 2 oz in fear I may stall. Also I'm a miser when it comes to cream cheese. I won't eat cream cheese if I have eaten cheddar cheese to keep my cheese intake down. I think you have to try whats best for you..Trial and error. I agree that the Atkins bars(candy) could stall someone, but I like sweets and don't feel that would ever change, I enjoy the taste of chocolate..so I may eat 1 a week. I have lost 17 pounds in 11 days..Don't know if thats good or bad, but I feel good. So Honestly my point now..
Trial and error, you need to heed the advice of others and work out your own plan as you go..
I've gotten so much good info from this site and it has made the difference..
And Of coarse, God is ulitimately responsible for my weight loss..
Thanks everyone..
Michelle