View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Mar-25-04, 13:02

Plan: south beach
Stats: 138/130/120 Female 5 6
BF:
Progress: 44%

Sorry tashinpa, it looked like I was ignoring you but we just posted at the same time. I too was trying to do a combo of atkins and sb...didn't work. I went back to sb and I'm losing again, very slowly but I am. Because SB has more carbs in it you need to cut down on the fat. Or if you want to do atkins cut the carbs and eat the fat...one or the other. I also have to watch portions and calories to lose also. And i HAVE to work out. I'm probably so close to my goal that i have to go the extra mile to get there. I was stalled for a while and even gained during the time of doing both diets so don't give up!!!! Just do one or the other and when you start to add carbs back in watch how often you eat them how much. Stick to the servings. If you have high fiber oatmeal one day have an apple the next but don't do both the same day. Anyways, everyone is different but this is what works for me. Oh and I've learned the hard way to stay away from the bars and sugar free chocolate. They always stall me or gain a little. I keep those as once in a while treats. Like on Halloween i was so good about the candy I treated myself to some sugar free chocolate...soooooo goood. Good luck