View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Thu, Mar-25-04, 08:40
Registered Member

Plan: Modified Atkins/General
Stats: 144//135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default My hubby has been LCing his whole life...

SO many people have looked at my hubby (we are in our early 30's) and wonder how he has managed to stay so trim and muscular...literally, sometimes it is irritating how good he looks!

I thought he was just lucky, BUT I know why now...he has been eating low-carb practially his whole life and has never been a sweets person. In addition, he has worked out consistently since age 15 approx. 3-4 times per week.

He is VERY supportive of what I am doing...though it is quite easy for him to be! He almost put BBQ sauce on our steaks last night, and I was like, wait a second, how many carbs are in it? And he was surprised to see that there were 15 grams per serving!!!

I think he is shocked that I have stuck to my modified Induction for 8 days (modified meaning I have caffeine and 25-30 grams of carbs a day). I could tell at first he thought this was another one of my "good intentions to lose some weight but then falling off the wagon" scenarios. I have lost 5 pounds and he can see the difference physically and mentally...I just feel so great!

Anyway, good luck to you!