View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 22:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/150/125 Female 5'4"
BF:49/24/??
Progress: 0%

I just kept eating what I have learned I can eat, eggs & bacon/sausage for breakfast, lots of water, a nice large salad and poppy seed dressing for lunch and a meat/protein, and dinner was meat, more salad & dressing and usually broccoli, cabbage or creamed cauliflower.

All I did was stop measuring all my food, I ate untill I was full/satisfied and I am so happy I did not put on any weight. Now I am going to go back to 20 carbs per day for about two weeks, then increase the carb count slowly untill I am in OWL.

I was so distracted looking for a new job, working full time, interviews in the evening right after work, then coming home and eating dinner, cleaning and doing the same thing all over again the next day, luckily it was only for a short period of time. Now that I am settled again it is nose to the grind stone time for my woe. I guess I am a person who just loves routine, and when I get knocked out of it, it will take me a bit to re-establish my routine again. I think I might panick if I gained even 5 lbs, I don't ever want to be in the place I was before I started this woe, I have more confidence now that I did then, it was the weight lose that made me have the courage to change companies, I don't feel fat anymore I feel great!!!

Enough of my babbling, keep up the good work everyone.