View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 17:35

Plan: Organic Dukan Attack
Stats: 132/129.4/116 Female 4' 11"
BF:
Progress: 16%

Generally, when I wake up, I go to the bathroom, but I don't think that's what is waking me up. And I used to go right back to sleep any time I awoke during the night. Now I just toss and turn wishing I could get back to sleep. And I really don't feel rested when the alarm goes off.

Mind you, this doesn't happen every night, sometimes I do go right back to sleep, but it is happening more since I began lc. Half a Unisom at bedtime lets me sleep through the night, but that's not a long-term solution.

Is anyone else noticing that they wake about the same time every night? For me it is always about 5 hours after I go to bed.

I am on Phase II PP--about 55 g. of carb per day. I shoot for at least 25 g. protein each meal, usually more, and no more than 15 g. carbs per meal. Snacks are 0-10 carbs. I am thinking about eliminating snacks. More and more I realize that I am not hungry for them, they've just become a habit. I may try to eliminate snacks and stick to just the three meals, unless I am truly, physically hungry.