View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 17:17

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Good evening everyone! My goodness, today was crazy for me. It seems that my little secret dating adventure may not be a secret too much longer. One of the teachers on my team came up to me today and said another teacher asked her if I was dating someone, and not just someone, but someone at our school. I confided that I was, b/c there didn't seem to be any point in keeping it from her any longer. So I imagine it's only a matter of time now....although it was like that anyway. Going to church each week in the district we teach in is certainly allowing others to see you, and kids certainly have. I just wish everyone at school wasn't so darn gossipy! Why wouldn't that person just have the decency to come ask me herself (I am pretty certain I know who it is, by the way).

Anyway, I wanted to comment that I, too, have experienced nightly wakeups since lowcarbing. Usually I wake up 2 times per night to go to the bathroom. I honestly cannot remember the last time I completely slept through the night, which frustrates me sometimes. I have noticed that my sleeping has significantly improved since starting CAD (due to the increase in carbs?). The other night I slept for 7 hours straight, but then got up to go to the bathroom, and fell asleep for another hour or so. I don't remember the last time I felt so rested!!!! I've often wondered if it is just a sign that maybe we don't need as much sleep as we used to or think we do??

Carrie, sorry about not having a journal. I do keep one, but I use the one on Fitday, out of habit. I will go see what you asked now and respond