Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 14:32
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raleigh
hi I checked in on the other thread. I'm another AF wife. DH has been in 18 yrs. we're currently in TX but will be moving to Washington DC this summer.

I hate moving, though right now I'm excited about this move. We've only been here a year, but it's just too far from our family. Our folks are in NC and VA, so we're glad to be going back to the east coast. And hopefully this will be our last move until it's time to go back home.

Lily- you're nicer than I am. We also had to cancel a cruise we'd booked to the Carribean because of this move and it makes me so mad. We never had a honeymoon and were finally getting around to it. But it's still good to be going back close to home. I'm going home first and spending the summer getting to know my nephews.

My DH has family in NC and VA too. He's parents are in NC, in Asheville.

I love moving around and getting to see the world. It's a great adventure and we are enjoying it to the fullest. We've only been here 8 months and have already been to Germany and we are going to Scotland in May and have been to London 3 times, 4 this weekend. I love it here.

Hang in there, you'll be home soon.

Hugs