#17   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 11:53
Amazonian Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/310/155 Female 5' 7"
BF:i/have/some
Progress: 0%

Meltin,

First off, CONGRATS on not picking up that cig!

Secondly, THANK YOU for coming on this board and sharing your horrible experience! That could not have been easy! But, we all love you and are so proud of you!!!

I don't know you personally, we've never met....but the "meltinaway" I *know* is strong enough to overcome this. When I see your login name, 3 things IMMEDIATELY come to mind:

1. You tried on those 26 pants and they fit! Re-read that post! Rejoice in your success!!!

2. You told off that little *&%$% at WalMart and you're right....You are going to WIN this fight to modify your exterior, but she will still be "ugly" and narrow-minded inside if she doesn't change. You are already beautiful inside and out!!

3. You left a Mexican restaurant, went across the street to the grocery store and purchased your own lc tortillas in the middle of dinner!

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Without a doubt, you are a strong person. You've had a set-back (you're human!) ....but you've identified the problem and you're working at it to correct it!

Sweetie, if we were all perfect, all the time.....we wouldn't need this support forum, would we?

I'm so sorry you had to get physically ill from this slip....but it's definitely one you won't soon forget! I hope you're doing much better today and while you re-do Induction!!

Just remember...this board truly does love you!! You are an inspiration to us all!!

in·spi·ra·tion n.

1. Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
2. An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.
3. The quality of inspiring or exalting: a painting full of inspiration.
4. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.