View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-24-01, 16:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 143/136.5/130
BF:
Progress: 50%
Thumbs up Virgin LC post-it

Hi, this is my first time and I'm new to the LC world so please be gentle with me. I have read Atkins' New Diet revolution and tried the induction diet which resulted in a quick loss of 2 kg which I am quickly regaining since going back on regular diet club program three days ago.
During the induction diet I experienced sleep of a sort I have not enjoyed since my children were born and energy beyond any current living memory. Why then did I stop? The desire for breakfast cereal, and bread, and then chocolate tea cakes, brownies and home made banana cake. If it was carbohydrate and not pinned down, I have eaten it in the last three days. I get so hungry, and I skip meals because I have scoffed too many biscuits. Classic symptoms you say. You should have seen the nap I fell into this after noon as my energy lagged. And the sugar craved hunt through the cupboards when I woke up looking for an accompaniment to my cup of tea.
On the LC induction diet I was never hungry. And despite continuing with diet club my growing realisation today has been that my path is along the LC highway and tomorrow I resume my journey. Wish me luck.
Sponsored Links