View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 03:18

Plan: 6 week cure
Stats: 217/183/120 Female 4'11"
BF:Yes, it is.
Progress: 35%

My first suggestion is throw away the ding-dong scales. You've lost 15 pounds in less than a month. I think you are doing a great job. If you look at my stats you'll see that I've lost less than 30 pounds in 7 months. I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't, I exercise on a regular basis and sometimes it's hard to NOT get discouraged, but, like Lady Belle said, this is not a fast weight loss diet.

This is a way of eating that is about getting healthy. Losing weight is the side benefit if getting healthy. Every single one of us is different and we're all going to lose at a different rate.

For now, just ditch the scales. They are about the worst enemy you can have and they LIE so don't chain yourself to them! Instead, go by how you are feeling and how your clothes are fitting.

As for the fat fast - why in the world would you want to do something that dangerous when you've already lost 15 pounds in less than a month. Besides, what a lot of folks won't tell you is that while you may lose weight quickly on the fat fast, you can gain most or all of it back within a few days of going back to ongoing weight loss. Is that something you really want to do?

shortstuff