View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-24-01, 13:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/212/195
BF:
Progress:
Cool Atkins

I have a question for the group. I started the Atkins almost 2 weeks ago. I am seeing positive results. I really didn't read the whole book but I got a good jist of whats going on. I have totally cut out carbs from my day... I mean not even 1gram in anything that I eat. Well actually every once in a while I will have a day with maybe 4grams because of onions or something. I guess what I am asking is it ok if I "cheat" a little. Well halloween is coming up, and I am a drinker and I miss it a lot. I just want to be able to drink 3 or 4 beers. Is that going to throw me out of ketosis? I was originally around 222lbs and I am now around 210. I want to get down to about 190-195 and build on another 10lbs of muscle. I want to meet my goal by Thanksgiving and am willing to do anything it takes. Will the alcohol ruine me?

Geeze this is turning into a muli-question post... Was anyone else here a smoker and quit smoking on this diet? I figure this would be the best time to quit because I can still eat fatty things to crave my hunger, but I have quitting (I will be using patches). I used to be in great shape but now that I work for a living I sit at a desk for 9 hours a day and I got fat! I am also trying to start excercising again I am hoping to to cardio in the morning and weight train at night. Are there any more possible health affects to using supplements now that I am depleting my body of carbs (creatine, andro). Well sorry everyone for asking so many questions but I have been reading over some past posts that have been very informative. Thanks in advance!

Gavin
Sponsored Links