#50   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 17:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 425/322/240 Female 68 inches
BF:Lots
Progress: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizwhip

I haven't heard anyone else mention this, so I'll throw it out there - in the past, after eating a lot and being very full, I would actually look forward to being hungry again so I could eat again. Almost like "gosh I wish I was still hungry so I could eat some more". Nothing was more enjoyable to me than eating, and Im talking about JUNK, not healthy meals. Believe that goes beyond being a carb Addict (WHICH i AM) into the realm of just making myself feel happy for a little while.

Liz

Actually, that's quite within the realm of the carb addict. Part of the syndrome is never feeling satisfied no matter how much you eat. Add to that the plain fact that junk food tastes good and you're off to the races. I used to think that I was fat because food tasted good and more was even better. Of course more was better b/c the initial amount just didn't satisfy me. I never felt that feeling of satiety no matter how much I had. An open bag/box was an empty bag/box b/c there just never came a point where I felt like I'd had enough unless I was completely stuffed and even then it wasn't that I felt satisfied, it was that I was just too full to cram any more in there.