View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 11:21
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 173/166/150 Female 5.8" or 1,73 m
BF:
Progress: 30%

OK, I've done this before, but here goes (btw, I did not cheat once during the TWO times I did induction, and I only did induction again after two months because nothing was happening):

Breakfast:
usually two eggs with either some ham, or 3 slices bacon, or 2 chicken sausage links

lunch
waldorf chicken salad, or half an avocado w/lemon & salt, or tomato-mozzarella salad, or some smoked salmon

I tend to graze during lunch, as I don't have the time to prepare a "real meal"

dinner
usually either fish like salmon (or any other, you name it, I luuuuurve fish), or chicken, or lamb
w/veggies and salad (homemade dressing either vinaigrette or a sour cream concoction)
NO dessert. ever.

I drink mostly green tea or herbal tea throughout the day, and water (though recent studies have shown that drinking water does ZIPPO for weight loss, interestingly enough).

I work out 3-4 times a week, squash 2-3 times as well as one evening of high-impact aerobics.....

I DO drink alcohol on weekends, because, to be frank, if this is going to be part of my new lifestyle, I am not giving up everything I enjoy, plus SBD is fine with zero carb liquor, right?

So there you have it. I look forward to any input you may have.

Tash