View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 378/295/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

"THE DAY AFTER!"

If I were to let myself, I could eat everything in my kitchen right now! OMG the cravings are back with a vengance!!!!!!!!!! I forgot how it felt to be so out of control and want to eat alllllllllll day long. I promise one thing, I will NOT eat anything not on induction because one little taste and that will be the end of me for a few YEARS! This is the reason I quit the last time after the "one litle cheat" and stayed off this WOE for over 2 years. Once is all it takes and this was a very valuable lesson for me. The difference this time is that I KNOW what to expect and I know these cravings are not gonna go away if I feed them, they are only going to get worse.

So, I will suffer for this mistake til my body gets back into ketosis and I will not give up and give in! I know I am rambling but I really NEED to right now to keep myself on track. I could very easily be in the kitchen right now grubbin', but instead I will overcome my cravings on this forum.

I feel like a heroine addict that just had a "little" last night and now I have to fight with my body and my mind to keep from getting any more. And, unlike heroine, my addiction is in full supply in the other room right now.

I have an idea, I am gonna get ready for work and I am gonna go there ALL DAY LONG! That way, I will not be here thinking about it and tempted and I might sign a few loans while I am at it. Thanks for listening to me vent. I will check back in tonight.