View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 06:16

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Thanks, Unity, for starting the thread. You're our early bird (or should I say night owl?).

Way to suck up, Wendy! This is a very good time in your life. A lot of good things are happening to you lately, and I'm so happy for you!

I'm like you and Marjorie and some of the others in that I can't possibly respond to each and every one in the thread like we used to. I love having all these pals, though! I've learned something from each and every one of them.

Instead of responding to each person, I try to pick out a couple people who are asking specific questions and try to respond to those. So if anyone has a specific question out there, ask away! And if I don't respond (or anyone else for that matter), ask it again. Sometimes I don't have much time and just skim through the posts. I might not have seen the question.

Here's an idea. If you have a specific question that you really need an answer to, put it in bold or another color type of something so it stands out.

-----------------

I'm doing well on CALP. This is Day 3. If anyone is interested, I try to post every day in my journal on how this is going. I also post periodically on the CAD/CALP board, though not many people spend time there so things move very slowly over there. Not at all like us chatty girls here!

I'm working from home today, so I'll try to jump in from time to time. Have a great day and make good choices!