View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 19:05

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Greetings from the frozen north. Weather is about like it is for Marnie, 25 degrees, very windy, but sunny.

VERY busy day at work today and I'm exhausted. I also got my headache back. I've been fighting this headache for going on three weeks now. It will go away for a day or two, and then be right back.

Got my hair cut again tonight. She did a great job, even if it is a little shorter than I like to go.

Day 2 of CALP was good for me (details in my journal). I'm still not to the point where I've lost my appetite, but getting there. Tonight for dinner I had planned on a salad, chicken, beans, a roll, and a glass of wine. I didn't have the beans or the wine for two reasons: too lazy to cook the beans, and the wine didn't sound like a good idea with the headache. Also, I find that I'm stuffed with what I did eat. Really shouldn't even have eaten all that I did. I'm a little uncomfortably full. Live and learn.

I'm going to go lie down on the couch now and cuddle up in the crook of DH's arm. Then it's off to bed early to see if I can knock this headache out of me.

See you all tomorrow morning. I'll be up early so I'll probably start the thread (unless Unity starts it tonight!).

Nighty-night!