View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 12:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 161/151.5/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 37%
Cool Just started AGAIN!

Hi, I have been checking out this forum for a while & finally decided to post a message. I tried Atkins in January..did well for 2 weeks & then blew it. Started again in Feb & yep, same result..blew it after 2 weeks or so.

Ok so now I am going to try again (third times a charm right?) but I want to be successful this time. My trouble is I love chocolate & sweets..I give in to temptation especially certain times of the month. I cannot resist & the sweets just becomes more important than the smaller clothes at the moment. I go on a week long binge consiting of oreos, peanut butter, anything chocolate that I can find...I have alot of social functions coming up so I would like to look & feel my best but the thought of eating nothing but eggs,meat, & fat makes me feel like I am missing something I like. I also have IBS so sugar alcohols are not an option for me so I cannot even enjoy the low carb ice creams & candies.

I hope to join so many of you who have lost weight & if you have any words of advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Sponsored Links