View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 20:22
~Return to Reality~

Plan: LCHF also RNY Bypass
Stats: 288.8/183.6/159 Female 5'7"
BF:I/don't/know
Progress: 81%

Orchid -- you are me and I can add lots of my own anecdotes. I knew (know) every place between work and my commuter train that sells chocolate covered almonds. I just checked fitday and one cup has 953 calories. I could eat one cup between the store and the station --- and continue while on the train. I bet I ate 2000 calories just in chocolate covered almonds about 3 or 4 times a week. And when I didn't have those, I would reward myself with a little box of 20 Timbits (doughnut holes) - a perfect amount to be chowed down between the Tim Horton's drive-through and my home. Just finished them as I pulled into the driveway.

And let me tell you about my passionate love affair with ice cream....

I guess the picture is clear. I ate myself fat and I will never be able to let my guard down against food. I suspect it will creep around corners to entice me from now until the end of my days.

Sure, there were diets in between the bad habits. But for me, it was the food, not the diets, that made me fat.

As I tell people now (anyone who cares to listen gets an earful periodically), I have already eaten all the sugar etc. in my life that I am going to eat. Done. Finished. Or it will finish me.