View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-22-01, 19:51

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default I binged on low carb foods???

For ONCE I just went with my eyes and my appetite instead of eating "sensible amounts"
...I'm afraid I was gluttonous and I'm worried. I am not on induction (so the cheese is fine). I've been lowcarbing for years now and have always held to "very reasonable and sensible" portions...I'm not a big person...but I just couldn't get full...and I ATE big time.

Starting last night

dinner out:
1 filet mignon, 6 pats butter on it, 2 cups salad with tons of olive oil poured on.

this morning, about 3 eggs with 3 egg yolks with 2 oz of low salt high fat/aged cheese and so much unsalted butter I'm way too embarassed to say how much.

Lunch - 1 chicken breast (plain)
, 1 cup broccoli, 4 oz no salt high fat/aged cheese, way way way too much unsalted butter (out of control I confess!!!).

Dinner - about 8 chicken wings fried in sesame oil/with skin and 2 turkey patties - 8 gms of fat each. Extra oil on the wings.

Is this alot of food or WHAT? I feel awful - I mean guilty - but clearly everything I ate was well within even the lowest carb menu. ...do I feel like I'm going to PAY for eating? Yes!! Will I? Probably NOT...

I don't think I'll ever shake the "eat until you are full" thing and "don't worry about the fat issue" 100% - EVEN THOUGH I spout those words to newbies daily (shame on me? what a hypocrite!).

No, not pmsing or stressing or angry etc. Everything is normal/not bulimic.

Should I just write today off as a fatfast/but I can't - too many cals!

I don't know how I feel right now about it. All I know is I my body said EAT and I did! Hoping for support and reassurance!

Nancy
Sponsored Links