#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 15:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 232/205/147 Female 73"
BF:
Progress: 32%
Default Bad weekend

Oh my have I fallen off the wagon...

Been feeling really ill since Wednesday - got the cold from hell - Bad nasal congestion, bad, painful cough, very sneezy, runny nose, headache and no energy whatsoever. My husband has been trying to make me feel better, and as I'm the cook in the house (He tries, he really does, but I don't like his cooking!) and I've been out of action, it's been chip butties, toast, cheese on toast, lots of chicken soup, sausage sandwiches, ketchup, crisps, ice cream, maltesers and birthday cake (It was my sister's birthday on Friday and she stopped for the weekend.)

I've been feeling a little better this evening so have made some good LC stilton soup and a lemon cheesecake, but I felt OK last night too and then had no energy whatsoever all day until about 6pm. Same thing today - so I'm expecting it again tomorrow. I haven't left the house in two days.... in fact I'm kinda hoping I won't have to go tomorrow as I hate it and I haven't been able to wash my 'office' clothes! (Steve's been taking up the washing machine with his multitudes of pants and socks!).

Still, relapse is a part of recovery and I'm back on the wagon tomorrow.
Sponsored Links